Beside Still Waters
Immerse yourself in pure luxury at Beside Still Waters, just minutes away from the pristine waters of Broken Bow Lake. This stunning retreat tucked away in the pines effortlessly combines style and comfort, offering the perfect escape. Lounge on the oversized covered deck, unwind in the hot tub, toast marshmallows by the fire pit, or simply enjoy the creek views located on property! Beside Still Waters has it all. It’s the ultimate destination for a relaxing and enjoyable family getaway.
Rooms and Beds
Features and Amenities
Rates and Availability
Beside Still Waters
Immerse yourself in pure luxury at Beside Still Waters, just minutes away from the pristine waters of Broken Bow Lake. This stunning retreat tucked away in the pines effortlessly combines style and comfort, offering the perfect escape. Lounge on the oversized covered deck, unwind in the hot tub, toast marshmallows by the fire pit, or simply enjoy the creek views located on property! Beside Still Waters has it all. It's the ultimate destination for a relaxing and enjoyable family getaway.
Beside Still Waters was built for gatherings from family reunions to church/ministry gatherings, executive planning retreat to large families, or 5-6 couples (of all ages) trying to spend some quality “GET AWAY” time together. Conveniently located close to good eats and fun activities including recreational park amenities such as fishing, hiking, bike-riding, horse-back riding, kayaking and canoeing. Visit nearby Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake, Cedar Creek Golf Course, and Hochatown area attractions/local fare.
As you enter the warm, fully furnished cabin, you'll find an impressive stone gas fireplace, situated in the spacious lodge room featuring rustic elegant vibes. The lodge room accommodates plenty of cozy seating between the two sofas and two high back lounge chairs. The dining room located off the lodge room, features seating for 14 between the dining table and granite island. The full kitchen includes all appliances and cookware you'll need to make your favorite meals, including upgraded appliances.
For your convenience, a laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers is located on the main level.
BEDROOMS: SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS: (The cabin features 5 bedrooms; 4 private king suites, a detached bunk room with 4 queen sized beds, as well as 2 additional queen beds located just off of the hallway. Sleep 20 guests in beds). All bedrooms have private bathrooms, and all beds feature premium linens and luxury mattresses.
Just off the living area you will find a hallway leading to two private luxury master suites with a king size bed, TV, large private bathrooms, and a sizable walk-in shower. Back out in the living/dining area you will find another hallway to the right that features 2 queen size bunk beds with access to the full-size bathroom complete with vanity and walk-in shower. Located down this unique and spacious hallway you will find two additional private luxury master suites with a king size bed, and private attached bath with double vanities and walk-in showers.
Nestled just beyond the expansive covered patio lies a detached bunkhouse, boasting 2 bunk beds, equating to a total of 4 queen-sized beds. This bunkhouse was crafted for the ultimate in entertainment, featuring a sit-down arcade console, ping pong table, dual large Smart TVs, a generously sized sofa, and a plush lounge chair. Additionally, two high-top tables and a bar-style table with chairs provide ample seating for gatherings. Within the bunkhouse, you'll discover a luxurious full bathroom complete with vanity and a spacious walk-in shower.
Relax and take in the natural beauty from the expansive covered deck. Here, you'll also find another fireplace to enjoy while surrounded by nature. The outdoor living space offers a sizable hot tub, SMART TV, a generous outdoor sectional, two rocking chairs, an outdoor dining table with seating for 14, and a propane grill (propane provided). Off the lower deck, you can roast marshmallows around a fire pit while lounging in Adirondack chairs and soaking in the serene creek views on the property.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• 5 mile from Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream and Hochatown Escape Games
• 6 mile from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 9 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• +4300 square feet of indoor (3170) and outdoor (1189) living space
• 4 bedrooms and 1 bunk room
• One story cabin
• 6 full baths
• Detached Bunkhouse includes smart TV, customarcade console & Ping Pong
• Sleeps 20 guests in comfortable beds
• Numerous entertaining spaces
• Ample parking for 6-8 vehicles and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• HDTV Smart TVs in all bedrooms and common areas- living and outside
• All luxury linens and memory foam mattresses
• 2 sets of washers & dryers
• Gas fireplace inside and outside
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit
• Large outdoor hot tub (drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
• Outdoor gas grill (propane provided)
• Tons of entertainment including: cornhole, games, ping pong, arcade console, fishing nearby, lake nearby, kayaking and canoeing nearby
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee-Must be approved prior to reservation request
The property managers validate via outdoor security cameras and do NOT permit the following at any time:
• We do not accept any kind of pets.
• All smoking prohibited both in and around the property- This means nowhere on the property and at NO time will smoking, vaping, piping, etc. of any kind be permitted.
• At no time are Fireworks Permitted
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Condiments--Please Note: A starter supply of snacks, coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, herbs/spices, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef/entertainment
• In-cabin massages