McKay Pines – Luxury Creekside Cabin in Hochatown
Welcome to McKay Pines, your peaceful escape in the heart of Hochatown. Nestled amidst towering pines, our pet-friendly retreat offers serenity by the creek (located on the property), just a quick 10-minute drive from Beavers Bend State Park and Hochatown’s best restaurants. Whether you seek relaxation or town adventures, we’ve got you covered!
Rooms and Beds
Features and Amenities
Rates and Availability
McKay Pines – Luxury Creekside Cabin in Hochatown
Welcome to McKay Pines, your peaceful escape in the heart of Hochatown. Nestled amidst towering pines, our pet-friendly retreat offers serenity by the creek (located on the property), just a quick 10-minute drive from Beavers Bend State Park and Hochatown's best restaurants. Whether you seek relaxation or town adventures, we've got you covered!
Our spacious, gravel circular driveway accommodates not only your vehicles but also your boat, should you wish to explore the pristine waters of Broken Bow Lake. And if you're driving an electric vehicle, we've got you covered with an on-site Tesla charger, compatible with all electric car brands.
Step onto the welcoming large front porch, beckoning you to enter our cozy living area. Here, you'll discover the allure of a stunning gas fireplace that soars up to the second floor, creating the perfect ambiance for relaxation. Ample seating, including an oversized sectional and two lounge chairs, surrounds the fireplace, making it an ideal spot to enjoy the game on the large Smart TV.
Adjacent to the living area, you'll find our fully equipped kitchen with a generously sized island featuring four barstools, perfect for gathering around a charcuterie board. For your convenience, there's a washer and dryer in the laundry room.
Retreat to the downstairs master bedroom, featuring an ensuite bathroom with a scenic pine-view bathtub and an elegant glass shower.
Head upstairs for even more excitement! The bunk room boasts four built-in twin bunk beds, sure to delight kids. The game room offers entertainment for all ages with a dartboard, board games, and arcade games. The upstairs bathroom features a spacious glass shower with dual shower heads.
The upstairs master suite includes a small, attached room with a Pack n Play and changing table, providing a comfortable space for your little ones to rest.
Outdoors, the fun continues with a propane grill, seating area, and hot tub on the downstairs back patio. Gather the family around the fire pit to enjoy crisp Broken Bow evenings. Upstairs, a gas fireplace on the deck, complete with seating and a TV, offers another cozy spot. Lastly, the creek along the back of the property provides a playful space for your kids and furry friends (note: creek can be seasonal depending on rainfall)
* 1 King bed in downstairs master bedroom (sleeps up to 2) with ensuite bathroom
* 1 King bed in upstairs bedroom (sleeps up to 2)
* 4 twin built-in bunk beds (sleep up to 4)
* 1 Pack n Play available for babies and toddlers
What You'll Love🖤
* McKay Pines is the ultimate destination for family getaways
* The upstairs deck has breathtaking sunset views!
* The hot tub for 7 is under a covered deck for starry night relaxation or even a rainy day dip!
* A fully equipped kitchen with a grill on the back patio make this a great place to stay in and enjoy a family dinner
* Modern design with a large open floorplan
FEATURES & DETAILS
• Two-story cabin with +2300 square feet of indoor living space
• 2 private King bedrooms
• 1 upstairs bunkroom
• 1 upstairs loft
• 2 full baths-1 half
• Sleeps 8 guests in beds
• Numerous entertaining spaces
• Ample overflow and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• EV charging station
• 6 HDTV Smart TVs in bedroom and common areas- great room and outside
• Wi-Fi and Streaming services
• All luxury linens and memory foam mattresses
• 1 full-sized washer & dryer
• Gas fireplace inside and outside
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit
• Large outdoor hot tub drained and sanitized after each guest visit
• Outdoor gas grill (we provide the propane)
• Outdoor cameras for added safety
• Pets welcome
• SMOKING PROHIBITED- We ask that no smoking, vaping, piping, etc. be permitted inside the cabin or outside deck. A cigarette receptacle is located off the back deck and smoking is permitted in that location only.
• FIREWORKS PROHIBITED
Don’t forget these items when you come to visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Coffee and filters – enjoy this while sitting on the deck in the early morning.
A starter supply of snacks, coffee/filters, cream/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels (2 rolls), toilet paper (2 rolls per night), bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, and laundry soap are provided, but guest may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, chocolates, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef/entertainment
• In-cabin massages