Relax and Unwind at the LAZY CANOE LODGE-Sleeps14
Relax and unwind at Lazy Canoe Lodge in modern luxury and comfort, surrounded by towering pines in a mountain setting. The 20′ rustic cathedral ceiling hoists the cabin’s namesake, a one-of-a-kind custom wooden canoe chandelier–perfect for lazing under!
Rooms and Beds
Living Room #1
Features and Amenities
Rates and Availability
Spring Break Getaway
Relax and Unwind at the LAZY CANOE LODGE-Sleeps14
Spring Break Getaway
Wonderful place for family reunions!
Wonderful house, perfect getaway
SPRING BREAK 2022
The Perfect Christmas Getaway!
Felt big with great amenities.
Relaxing weekend away
FUN FUN FUN
June 2021 family lake trip
Great location and clean place
Fabulous family weekend
Great location-as nice as it looks in pics
Beautiful home away from home
Absolutely Stunning Home
A nice little getaway
It was awesome!
Best Holiday Vacation Ever
Lazy canoe lodge experience
Relax and unwind at Lazy Canoe Lodge in modern luxury and comfort, surrounded by towering pines in a mountain setting. The 20' rustic cathedral ceiling hoists the cabin’s namesake, a one-of-a-kind custom wooden canoe chandelier--perfect for lazing under!
Lazy Canoe Lodge distinguishes itself from other properties with an inviting single level open floor plan. Flowing from the welcoming living space are a glowing dining space and full kitchen, complete with an industrial farmhouse table and beautiful granite island & counter tops. It offers your group 4 King bedrooms for private comfort & relaxation, plus a fully loaded game room for your entertainment. Lazy Canoe Lodge is the perfect gathering place for family or couples (of all ages) to spend quality time together. This beautiful lodge sleeps 14 total!
Lazy Canoe Lodge is conveniently located near good eats, fun activities, and Hochatown attractions. Walk to local pizza, brewery, seafood, or distillery. Finish your meal with a local ice cream treat! Take a short drive to find Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake, and Cedar Creek Golf Course. Park amenities such as fishing, hiking, bike-riding, horse-back riding zip-lining, kayaking and canoeing are just minutes away!
The open plan living area features hardwood floors throughout, upscale modern & rustic décor including a floor to ceiling gas fireplace. The dining area features a long farmhouse table with seating for 10, and an island with counter height seating for 4. A well-stocked full kitchen includes stainless steel appliances & all the cookware guests need, including an electric range, microwave, dishwasher, and full-size fridge w/ice & water dispenser. There is plenty of cabinet space for your items too! The laundry room includes full sized W/D and iron with ironing board. Step onto an amazing 1,500sq ft. outdoor wrap around deck with hot tub, floor to ceiling wood fireplace with lounging area, TV, gas grill, and unique galvanized metal outdoor dining table. Multiple seating options offer choices for enjoying your morning coffee in the front deck rocking chairs, on the front porch bench, or several tucked away lounge chairs along the back deck.
This one-story floor plan consists of 4 King bedrooms with smart TVs, and 3 full bathrooms. The window-wrapped game room has a new Queen sofa sleeper, and 2 twin XL beds plus 2 trundles to comfortably sleep 6 adults or children. Pub table, bar height seating for 5, a pool table, and big screen smart tv promise games and fun for everyone!
Enjoy the spectacular mountain pine views while relaxing below the deck. Cozy up with s’mores and campfire stories while enjoying all the nature around you. Off the deck you’ll find a fire pit with Adirondack chairs and firewood. Both the new horseshoe pit and new cedar wood swing set with elevated fort will keep kids of all ages entertained for hours. String lights add a festive touch after the sun goes down!
Don’t leave too soon! Well thought out and ample storage allow for longer stays. Lazy Canoe Lodge offers a dedicated desk and 100Mbps internet access. This comfortable workspace is behind a door for quiet and private workdays, with a pleasant video conference backdrop.
Whether it’s family time, vacationing, hiking, kayaking, canoeing, exploring, or just relaxing, this lodge ensures you’ll have a memorable time! Make your reservations now.
The cabin features 4 King bedrooms and includes a game room with new Queen sofa sleeper and 2 twin XL beds plus trundles, sleeping 14 guests in beds. All beds have premium linens and luxury mattresses.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
There are plenty of things to keep you busy on the property, but it’s also conveniently located near some of Hochatown’s most sought-after amenities:
• 1/2 mile from Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Coffee & Ice Cream, Shuck Me seafood restaurant, and Hochatown Escape Games
• 5 miles from the north State Park entrance and great restaurants including Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Girls Gone Wine
• 5 miles from Cedar Creek Golf Course and Beavers Bend Marina at Broken Bow Lake
FEATURES & DETAILS
• One-story cabin with +2600sq ft. of indoor and 1500sq ft. of outdoor covered deck space on 1+ wooded acres
• 4 King bedrooms with ample closets, plus game room
• Game room includes a new Queen sofa sleeper, 2 twin XL size beds plus trundles, hanging space and cabinet for clothes, pool table, pub table, bar height seating for 5, big screen Samsung LED Smart TV, games, cards, & poker chips.
• Sleeps 14 guests in comfortable beds
• All luxury linens and memory foam mattresses
• 3 full bathrooms with hair dryers, lovely towels and personal care products
• Numerous entertaining spaces including spacious wrap around deck.
• HDTV Smart TVs in all bedrooms, living room, game room, & outside = 7 total
• Satellite TV service
• WI-FI w/100 Mbps internet
• Washer & dryer, iron & ironing board
• Gas fireplace inside and wood fireplace outside
• Covered and uncovered outdoor entertaining areas including a fire pit (firewood provided), horseshoe pit, cedar wood swing set w/elevated fort, and string lights
• Large covered 8-person outdoor hot tub (drained and sanitized after each guest visit), spa towels provided
• Outdoor gas grill with propane included
• Tons of entertainment including: game room, fishing nearby, lake nearby, kayaking and canoeing nearby
• Ample parking for a cabin maximum of 6 vehicles and boat parking (no travel trailers/RVs permitted)
• Special events and weddings may incur an additional fee on top of rental fee
The property managers validate via outdoor surveillance cameras and do NOT permit the following at any time:
• We do not accept any kind of pets.
• All smoking prohibited both in and around the property- This means nowhere on the property and at NO time will smoking, vaping, piping, etc. of any kind be permitted.
• At no time are Fireworks Permitted
Remember to pack these items for your visit:
• Rain gear and light jackets (Our average rainfall is 55″-60″ each year).
• We have beautiful scenic trails; good hiking boots are a must.
• Water-shoes for our vast shorelines and streams.
• Insect repellent, sun block, and other first-aid supplies.
• Condiments--Please Note: A starter supply of snacks, coffee/filters, coffee pods, creamer/sugar, salt/pepper, paper towels, dish soap/sponge, dishwasher tablets, trash bags, toilet paper, bath soap & shampoo, and laundry soap are provided, but guests may need to bring additional supplies.
For your convenience we can help you arrange:
• Special requests (i.e., flowers, wine, etc.)
• Concierge grocery service
• In-cabin chef/entertainment
• In-cabin massages